Citizens Bank is a full-service bank offering depository services, lending, and investment products. Depository services include:
- Personal Banking
- Student Banking
- Business Banking, including small business, commercial checking, and money
Lending products include:
- Auto Loans
- Credit Cards
- Home Equity Loans and Home Equity Credit Lines
- Mortgage Loans: Citizens Bank offers conventional loans, adjustable rate loans and FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loans: Conventional Loans have a fixed rate and monthly payment for the entire life of the loan. Adjustable Rate Loans are similar to conventional loans but usually start with lower rates than conventional loans. FHA Loans offer lower interest rates, require a relatively small down payment, and are insured through the Federal Housing Administration.
- Personal Loans
- Student Loans
Investment products include:
- Certificate of Deposits (CDs): Citizens Bank offers short-term, medium-term and long-term CDs.
- Individual Retirement Accounts: help people save on their present taxes by deferring taxes until retirement, when they might be in a lower tax bracket.
- Financial Planning
- Mutual Funds