- Entrepreneur Loans: are available in amounts up to $100,000. This program supports promising entrepreneurs with sound business plans and looks beyond collateral and recent credit history to provide the money to improve businesses and create jobs. This program also includes SBA microloans of up to $35,000.
- Growth Capital Loans: have higher risk characteristics that include longer terms, up to 10 years, and a subordinated collateral position behind a senior lender. Bridgeway Capital supports company growth by making available loans up to $500,000 for fixed assets or working capital.
- 504 Loans: provide growing businesses with long-term, fixed-rate financing for major fixed assets, such as land and buildings. A bank typically finances 50% of the project with a first lien on the financed assets, the 504 loan finances up to 40% of the project costs and is secured by a second lien, and the borrower contributes 10%-20% in equity.
- Investments by individuals, as well as institutions
such as Calvert Foundation, provide the lending capital to Bridgeway Capital for all of its loan
programs except the 504 loans. The 504 loans are financed through pooled debentures, fully
guaranteed by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- We also provide financing to
nonprofits, alternative education providers, and businesses pursuing LEED certification for green