CBAC loans leverage private equity investment and loans from the private sector. These services are offered in conjunction with eight commercial banks including Bank of America, Commerce, Wachovia, PNC, Sun National, Susquehanna Patriot, TDBanknorth, and Citizens Bank. CBAC offers loans to businesses for as little as $1,000 and up to $2,000,000 through its various loan and guaranty programs, as follows:
- U.S. SBA 504 Loan Program, CBAC packages SBA 504 Loans up to $2,000,000.
- U.S. SBA Microloan Program, CBAC makes direct SBA Microloans of up to $35,000 to small businesses for working capital, inventory, and equipment purchases.
- Commercial Loans from $30,000 to $250,000 are available for new enterprises and existing businesses.
- Fixed Asset Loans up to $500,000 are available to businesses with at least two years of positive operating experience.
- Loan Guaranty Program provides a guaranty up to 40 % of a conventional bank loan or $75,000 which ever is less.
Investments by banking institutions, as well as institutions such as Calvert Foundation, provide lending capital to CBAC.