WWB-Bogotá makes individual, micro-level loans with repayment terms and plans tailored to the micro-entrepreneur's type of business. It uses simple procedures, flexible disbursements, personalized service and collateral based on the circumstances of the user. WWB-Bogotá also offers diverse financing methods based on the client's credit history. WWB-Bogotá provides:
- Technical Support : Technical services are designed to help strong microfinance institutions build strategy; strengthen their organization and operations; and design and implement new products and processes.
- Policy Change Activities : Initiatives are aimed at transforming financial systems to benefit the poor, through the development of a conducive policy environment and concrete legislative action, building coalitions of microfinance organizations, and engaging with policy makers and other stakeholders.
- Basic loans : Individual loans where the loan size is determined based on cash flow analysis and repayment capacity. These loans are provided for working capital purposes.
- Seasonal loans : Very short term loans with the objective of providing more liquidity to acquire stock to meet the demands of special holidays.
- Automatic loans for repeat customers : When clients have a proven repayment record, and have taken out three prior loans, they become eligible for automatic loans, with no assessment.
WWB-Bogotá provides three types of loans: