- YOUTH PROGRAM SNAPSHOT:
A group of high-potential young adults from urban backgrounds work at the Evergreen as paid interns. They gain work experience and receive career and life counseling while living in a supportive community and enjoying outdoor experiences. The Lodge partners with Juma Ventures, which provides expertise and support in program design and implementation.
- EVERGREEN LODGE SNAPSHOT:
The Evergreen's owners have invested over $11 million dollars in expanding and modernizing the lodge, which is nestled in the woods along the western border of Yosemite National Park. The lodge has 90 cabins, full-service restaurant, classic tavern, general store, group campground, recreation center, game room & theater, indoor and outdoor kidís play areas, relaxing sun deck, and more. The expanded lodge has received rave reviews; it is "highly recommended" by Fodor's California and was described as "the classic Yosemite experience" by Frommer's California.
- Evergreen lodge offers a number of programs that enrich guests'
- Guided Recreation Tours - Professional guides lead guests in fly fishing, snowshoeing, rafting, hiking, touring and more.
- Massage - Certified massage therapists provide rejuvenating, relaxing massages.
- Rentals & Day Use Facilities - Guests can rent mountain bikes, trekking poles, snowshoes, and more.
- Evening Activities - These range from movies to slide shows to live music to guest lectures.