Liberty makes loans in the following major lending areas:
- Personal Lending
- Personal Loans: Whether intended for a vacation or down payment on a new home, Liberty's personal loans make borrowing quick and easy.
- Automobile Loans: Helping individuals gain a better bargaining position when negotiating the price of a new or used car.
- Equity & Mortgage Loans: Liberty Bank offers a variety of construction loan programs to aid individuals in building a new home, as well as convenient and competitive home equity and mortgage loans for current and new homeowners.
- Business Lending
- Business Moneyline: Offering a credit limit sufficient to meet its clients needs, as well as the convenience of special access checks that allows individuals to access their lines of credit directly.
- Government Guaranteed Lending Programs: Liberty provides special assistance to the area's new and emerging small businesses, including working capital, equipment, and real estate or construction financing. Liberty provides this assistance through the use of various government programs that are designed for those businesses that have difficulty obtaining conventional financing.