PCDC offers an array of programs including:
- Capital Access: Low-cost financing to plan, construct & renovate primary care centers.
- Pre-construction Development Loans: Low-interest loans to assist with pre-construction costs.
- Tax-Exempt Bond Financing: Financing that covers all generic costs of developing a primary care facility.
- Primary Care Capital Fund: Permanent financing (for up to 15 years) and subordinated construction financing for projects of up to $6 million made available through a $45 million fund for facility development.
- Target Loan,: Permanent financing up to five years for projects up to $200,000 funded by PCDC’s Development Fund.
- Operations Success: PCDC teaches cutting-edge strategies that transform health centers and .foster efficient, patient-centered environments. This is through the project development assistance, business planning & financing assistance, regulatory approval expediting, and construction preparation programs.
- Emerging Initiatives: The Emerging Initiatives team designs, implements and evaluates health system improvement programs that address a wide range of topics including emergency management, health information technology, health literacy, clinical improvements, and customer service/ provider communications. PCDC also helps clients build local organizational and community capacity to conduct on-going and long-term performance improvement efforts by developing and delivering training curriculum, teaching tools and assessments and by aligning public health priorities with community resources.