Homewise maximizes value for customers by providing all services necessary to create homeowners who can successfully manage their real-estate asset to increase their financial security.
- Homebuyer Training and Financial Fitness - free homebuyer and financial literacy education
- Counseling - an advocacy approach helping customers develop an individualized strategy to reduce debt, build savings, and improve credit
- Real Estate Services - with salaried real estate agents on staff, the home purchase process is easier to understand, customer-friendly and not commission driven
- Lending - a variety of lending products are offered
Home Improvement Helping homeowners maintain equity in their homes, this program provides:
- Home Repair - Home-improvement loans and construction management
- Water and Energy Conservation - Free consultations to homeowners on how to save water and energy in their homes with low interest loans for conservation measures
Real Estate Development
Homewise develops affordable homes in its service region where there is a market shortage. In designing homes, Homewise focuses on the initial cost of the house, as well as the long-term operating costs of the house. The overall goal is to build new homes increasing the supply of affordable housing, while creating sustainable development.