Today the newly created FFP Prodem offers a wider range of high tech products, such as:
- Savings account through the smart card which utilizes biometrics technology for fingerprint recognition as a client validation system.
- Intelligent automatic teller machines with a multimedia system built in to offer clients visual and sound aid in three languages.
- Money transfer service within Bolivia
- Time deposit, which defies the norms of Bolivian societal attitudes toward the financial system and shows that FFP Prodem has gained trust and strength in the financial system, thus fueling the rebuilding of the economy.
- International remittances services
FFP Prodem has the largest network of branches (81). Its loan program follows the joint or several guarantee methodology. Investments by individuals, as well as institutions such as Calvert Foundation, provide the lending capital.