BancoSol offers financial services to microentrepreneurs with the goal of promoting growth in operations, self-sufficiency and savings. Products include:
- Sol Individual – loans for micro entrepreneurs who are established in their businesses.
- Solidario – loans to microentrepreneurs, in groups of three or four people, who share the responsibility for servicing the loan.
- Sol Vivienda – mortgage loan funds up to 80% of the commercial value of the home.
- Sol Efectivo – a consumer loan that targets wage earners that work for companies with a proven track record. The credit can be assigned to working capital, investments, and other personal consumer needs.
- Sol Vehiculo – loans to finance automobiles for personal use and vehicles for public transportation.
- Solicita – a commercial loan for experienced microentrepreneurs with a clean credit history, increased working capital and investment capital.
- Sol de Oro – loans backed by gold jewelry to meet
emergency liquidity needs.
BancoSol also offers Bank Guarantees, Personal Insurance, Savings Accounts, Debit Cards VISA Electron, Time Deposits, National and International Drafts, International Remittances, Utility Payments, and Tax Payments.
Investments by individuals, as well as institutions such as the Calvert Foundation, provide the lending capital to BancoSol.