The goals of FIE S.A.'s programs are to reach micro and small enterprises with the best financial services in the country; to strengthen and consolidate their clients' economic activities; to offer quality services that are quick, timely, and focused on customer needs; and to establish trust with their clientele, and to attract investors who are committed to an equitable and inclusive development in Bolivia.
As one of Bolivia's leading financial institutions, FIE S.A. offers a whole range of products, as listed below:
- Short, medium and long term loans
- Lines of credit
- Saving Accounts
- "Programmed" Savings Accounts
- Time Deposit Accounts
- National and International Money Transfers
- Payment of Utilities
- Payment of Public Utilities' Services and Municipal Taxes
- Payment of Customs Charges
- Payment of the Once a Year Sum to Senior Citizens (Bonosol)
FIE S.A. recently introduced several new products including lines of credit, loans for those with fixed incomes, emergency loans, and parallel loans.
Investments by local and international individuals, banking institutions and financial entities, including the Calvert Foundation, provide lending capital to FIE S.A